Thank you for telling me, now I know! Ha ha ha! God bless yowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Awwwwwwwwwww, Kelsieeeeeeeeeeeee! Thank you so much for the encouragement! The best ka talaga! Salamat sa pag-support sa mga products, ha ha ha! #ShamelessPlug Belated happy birthday! Wish I had been able to greet you on the day itself, though! Stay blessed, my friend! I miss you so much. Keep in touch, please!!! Love you to bits! God bless yowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Awwwwwwwww, Say, I miss you so much! Thank you for appreciating all the time! God bless yowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Stay in touch, please!!!
Thank yowwwwwwwwwwww for the kind words! Well, it’s no surprise that people go for unGodly stuff. We are living in the end times, that’s why! The Word of God is very clear on this issue. Let’s be prepared to meet the Lord Jesus! God bless yowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
I’ve always said that I am, first and foremost, a Julie Anne fan. Whoever she’s paired with doesn’t really matter.
Thank you Mommy Gail. Sana po mabasa talaga ni Julie! Will appreciate it when you tweet and dm her the link: http://themademoiselle0517.tumblr.com/post/34535408136/of-forgotten-clauses-and-disturbances-a-really-late. God bless yowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Hi ThatAdikNerdGirl. I hope you don’t mind that instead of asking you which question number to answer (as you posted on http://thatadiknerdgirl.tumblr.com/post/34818762263/questions-julielmo-and-issues-about-them), I myself am answering them. Ha ha ha, ang feeler ko lang to answer the questions you thought of. I found them interesting to answer myself, that’s why. Really hope ok lang sa ‘yo… at ‘wag mo sana ako kasuhan ng plagiarism, hi hi hi! Peace, yowwwwwwwwww!
1. (Bakit ka fan ng JuliElmo?) Mainly because of Julie Anne.
2. (Crush mo ba si Elmo?) No.
3. (Anong talent ni Julie ang gustong gusto mo?) Innate talent in Performing (Music + Dance).
4. (What song of Julie describes her relationship with Elmo?) Glad It’s Over—“It” being JOS promo. Ha ha ha!
5. (Affected ka pa rin ba sa mga spotted pictures?) Not really. Couldn’t care any less about Elmo’s extra-curricular activities, ha ha ha!
6. (Anong klaseng show ang gusto mong ibigay ng GMA sa JuliElmo?) Musical (Glee or High School Musical ang peg ko), ‘coz that’s their specialty and what sets them apart from all the other loveteams.
7. (Mananatili ka bang JuliElmo supporter kahit na mabuwag sila in the near future?) Julie Anne supporter, yes. Regardless of who she’s paired with, will support her all the way.
8. (Crush mo ba si Julie?) No, though I wish I had her talent.
9. (Anong sa tingin mo ang reasons kung bakit tinapos ang Together Forever?) It was made purely to promote JOS, I think.
10. (“Happiness is JuliElmo” Do you believe in that?) No.
11. (Bakit galit ka kay Elmo?) I’m not. Why are people mad at him, anyway?
12. (Okay lang ba sa’yo ang DenLie?) Very much so, yes! I’d rather go for Alden than Elmo, acting-wise. I call them #JulieLden, though, kasi gusto ko una sa billing si Julie Anne, ha ha ha!
13. (Ang SamLie ba talaga, bagay sa isa’t-isa?) In terms of performing, very much so! Sam sings and dances very well, much like Julie Anne.
14. (What’s your favorite JuliElmo picture?) The one Julie Anne used as her dp during the JOS run.
15. (What’s your favorite JuliElmo prod?) Right Here Waiting For You.
16. (Do you think Elmo and Julie meant their on air “I love you” on Shut Up For A Minute prod?) No, those are very precious words for Julie Anne to just blurt out for nothing.
17. (What do you prefer: Julie with her hair in a ponytail or without?) Without ponytail—and silky straight.
18. (Name something you dislike about Elmo.) He can’t dance.
19. (Name something you dislike about Julie.) Her posture and facial expressions, sometimes. She could enroll in John Robert Powers to improve on how to carry herself (personality development).
20. (What will be your actual reaction when you see Elmo kiss Julie on the lips?) I’d be kilig… but only if it’s the right material. Not on tv, please. Must be in the big screen. People must be willing to pay for that.
21. (Do you think Elmo’s a jealous person?) No.
22. (Do you think they text each other?) For work, yes.
23. (What if Elmo’s gay?) That’s the end of his career as a leading man.
24. (What if Julie likes somebody else?) She should! There are far too many people in this world to be limited to just Elmo, her perennial onscreen partner.
25. (Do you really think they’ll end up together?) I don’t think so. I hope Julie Anne will end up with a responsible and grounded person. Feeling ko, matalinong businessman ang mapapang-asawa niya (like Chris Tiu), one who can very well provide for her. Pero sana committed Christian like Tim Tebow or Jeremy Lin. Peg ko for Julie Anne is the Elmo in my fan fiction called “The Broken Road.” Will repost it soon, for your reference, ha ha ha!
Hi there! Ha ha ha, paki-Tagalog na lang po ‘yung french sentence. Ha ha ha! What are my thoughts on Julie for Miss Saigon? Hmmm, she must pray about it, I think. Hindi biro ang ma-expose sa mundo if she goes on to star as Kim and follow in the footsteps of Ms. Lea Salonga. It will not only test her mettle as a singer-actress, but it will really test her character also—if she’ll really be able to uphold her principles/personal convictions in the face of many temptations. I would know, kasi, when I was left on my own in the States, feeling ko nakawala ako sa hawla and I failed the test. :( Buti na lang God is gracious and He always picks us up whenever we fall. On the other hand, siyempre, gusto ko rin ma-experience ni Julie Anne ang success na narating ni Ms. Lea Salonga. ‘Di ba nga, ultimate idol niya si Ms. Lea. So, hati talaga ang heart ko. Gusto ko na ayaw ko umalis si Julie Anne. Gusto ko kasi, with her talent, she deserves the world to be her stage. Ayaw ko kasi, with the world decaying in moral fiber by the minute, baka mashadong bata pa si Julie Anne to face the pressure. It’s really a matter between her and God. Kailangan niyang ipagdasal. Whatever happens, she must trust that whatever she decides to pursue is her greener pasture, at this time. Puwede talaga siyang mag-Miss Saigon… pero baka hindi pa ngayon. Miss Saigon will always be there. And if she’s really meant to be Kim, kahit palampasin niya pa ang pagkakataong ito ngayon, she’ll be destined for that role later on. Hahabulin at hahabulin siya ng opportunity na ‘yun.
Anyway, hope you could help me promote this on Twitter: http://themademoiselle0517.tumblr.com/post/34535408136/of-forgotten-clauses-and-disturbances-a-really-late bilang wala na nga akong Twitter. Sana talaga mabasa ito ni Julie Anne and the producers of JOS.
Thank yowwwwww, in advance!
Ha ha ha! I hate to tell you “I told you so,” but I’ll say it anyway. I told you so, ha ha ha! You should’ve watched with more of your non-Julie Anne/JuliElmo friends. Wala yatang nakinig sa akin when I posted that article. Anyway, here’s my review of JOS. Hope you’ll help me promote it on Twitter (since I don’t have Twitter anymore)… gusto ko sanang mabasa ito talaga ni @MyJaps: http://themademoiselle0517.tumblr.com/post/34535408136/of-forgotten-clauses-and-disturbances-a-really-late. Thank you, Say! God bless yowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Miss you very much!
Hi Edi Punedi!!! Ha ha ha, I’m doing well. Stressed at work, but good stressed. Not stressed out. Ha ha ha! I miss you too, very much!!! Btw, if you have the time, please help me promote this blog: http://themademoiselle0517.tumblr.com/post/34535408136/of-forgotten-clauses-and-disturbances-a-really-late. Sana mabasa ni Julie Anne. Hi hi hi! God bless yowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!